Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Life Under Siege--Realizing Your Life Is Not Your Own

It is said "Life is fleeting--just when we learn the most about how to live, it all ends in a whimper."


It has been intimated to me by those who I have only just met in passing and who barely know me that there exists a phenomenon, experienced in all its shock and horror, that has been shadowing and affecting my life for a long time now, and that it will continue, as "they" (whoever that encompasses) have stated in exact words, "From cradle to grave." This expression has been used in numerous 'directed conversations' in various places where I have been present. "From cradle to grave"--an ominous thought at the very least, when contemplating this particular phenomenon known as Gangstalking and Workplace/Community Mobbing. These words could actually be considered a threat in that particular context--and the sad thing is, it probably is meant that way by these organized groups of dysfunctional, sick, and reprobate people.

The first thought that comes to mind is Why is this happening to me? Why is my mundane little life of such interest to obvious strangers--people I haven't even met before? Where do these people get this private and personal knowledge of my every waking (and sometimes sleeping) hour? How do they know so much about me in particular? What kind of people engage in this kind of thing? Are they paid for their efforts? Or are they just very evil individuals? Or do they have such a deficit in their own lives that my meager life has become their be-all and end-all--voyeurism at its worst?

Is this some military or government experiment, as some surmise from their research into such things? If so, how are we chosen for this unwanted attention? Is service to country an unknown prerequisite for this (once a GI ("government issue") always a GI)? And is participation by perpetrators and targets alike required and mandatory, or does one have the ability to withdraw from this activity if one chooses to?

Answers to these and many other questions regarding this activity have been being unraveled before me as time passes, as I've become more aware of the world around me and how it works. This begs further questions--does the fact that this has been gradually revealed to me indicate a planned scenario brought about by the perps, or does my God want me to know how evil this world really has become? Or both?

Faith in my God is a given. I firmly believe that He is more powerful than any other entity in the universe. I would not be here if it were not for His life-giving qualities, nor would I have survived this long without His help. I feel very blessed to have an ongoing knowledge of Him and His plans and purposes for the future of mankind and for His intervention and help throughout my own life.

My upbringing was very normal. My parents worked hard to raise 4 children down through the last decades of the 20th century. We were brought up to respect authority and to value the contributions that the WWII generation made to our safety and security here in the good 'ole USA. Service to country was a part of our family life, from my father all the way down to me, the youngest of all of us, which included service for and in the Army, Air Force, and in federal government employment and work for federal civil contractors. Little did I know that association with any one of these (much more-so ALL of them) was the beginning of a life of monitoring, manipulation and (more recently) blocking of job opportunity, and mental, emotional, and physical torture.

Yes, you've found another one--another TI (as we're referred to) brought under supposed submission by the so-called Perps--slang terms for the phenomena known as Gangstalking and Workplace/Community Mobbing.

This blog is the beginning of a litany of bizarre activities that only could be financed and implemented by the huge resources of a government gone awry and berserk. Even though I was brought up by very patriotic parents, my own life views have been shaped by other concerns and knowledge--that of my God and the fact that this world is very much bigger than just this country. God created ALL of us--He certainly must care for ALL humans, not just ones who have been lucky(?) enough to have been born in this country.

I have a more encompassing world view than just what my parents taught me. Unfortunately, my remaining Mom (we lost our Dad a few years back) can't escape her limited patriotic view of America being the only place that "God Blesses". Bless her heart (she's 92), and she deserves everything we can give her to make the rest of her life easy. I just hope and pray that God sees her devotion to country as a plus and will be able to use that in the Kingdom he has purposed for the future of the earth and not view it as a liability in her regard--that will be a time for her to realize that it is He that has the right to rule the whole earth, not the corrupted governments and financial elite that control and run everything today.

This knowledge of God's Kingdom ruled by His Son Jesus Christ is what keeps me going and gives me hope (in the face of all of this bizarre activity)--it has been promised to us in scripture. Most people don't know about this, because the clergy and churches have misrepresented this Kingdom to their faithful. It is not just a 'condition of the heart', it is an actual real and viable "government" (see Daniel 2:44 and Isaiah 9:6-7).

Stay tuned with me here...I will be adding more blog as time goes on. I also read others' information about this phenomenon (see badexperiment.com and thehiddenevil.com--both good sources of information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment